This Legal Notice regulates the use of the website https://www.elcaserio.es/ hereinafter, the website, with the following technical and legal aspects:
Legal Manager of this website
In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on products of the Information Society and electronic commerce, we inform you of the following:
- Company name: EL CASERÍO SA
- CIF: A31009111
- Postal Address: La Nava Industrial Estate, PLOT B4. Tafalla (NAVARRE)
- Commercial Activity: Traditional candy factory.
- Phone: 948 700 778
- Email to request information and as a means of contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mercantile Registry Number: Volume 140, Book 32, page 170 on July 1, 1964
Object, general conditions of use of the web page and acceptance of the same
The purpose of these General Conditions of Use of the website is to regulate both the provision of information and the commercial relations that arise between EL CASERÍO and the users of the Website. Any person who accesses or uses this website will be considered a User. Both the navigation and/or the use of any of the products of the Website, suppose the acceptance as a User, full and without reservations of any kind, of each and every one of these General Conditions of use that govern the provision of the products. offered on the website.
In case of not accepting the clauses established in this Legal Notice, the user must refrain from accessing and/or using the contents made available to them on the website, proceeding to abandon it, not being able to access or dispose of the products that are on it. offers. He expressly and without exception accepts that access to and use of this website, its products and the contents of said products takes place under his sole responsibility.
Access to this website is free and viewing does not require prior subscription or registration.
The information that appears on the website is current on the date of its last update. The website may not be altered, changed, modified or adapted. EL CASERIO, however, may unilaterally modify, at any time it deems appropriate, the configuration of this website, the conditions of service and its content, as well as eliminate, limit or suspend them temporarily or permanently, as well as prevent the access to them, without prior notice.
Intellectual and industrial property
The entirety of this Website: texts, images, photographs, brands, graphics, logos, icons, buttons, software files, technology, links and other audiovisual or sound content, color combinations, as well as the structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of its contents, (hereinafter, the “Contents”), its graphic design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, and source codes is protected by the laws on Intellectual and Industrial Property , their reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation being prohibited, except for personal and private use, and none of the exploitation rights over them can be understood to be transferred to the User beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the Website.
EL CASERIO does not guarantee that the contents are accurate or error-free or that the free use thereof by the user does not infringe the rights of third parties. The good or bad use of this web page and its contents is under the responsibility of the user. Likewise, the reproduction, retransmission, copying, transfer or redistribution, in whole or in part, modification, alteration, adaptation or translation of the information contained in this website, whatever its purpose and the means used for it, without prior authorization from EL CASERÍO.
EL CASERÍO does not grant any license or authorization of use of any kind on its intellectual and industrial property rights or on any other property or right related to the website, and the products offered.
In the event that any User or a third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate rights due to the introduction of certain content on the Website, they must immediately notify EL CASERÍO of this circumstance at email@example.com.
Any attempt to obtain the contents of the Web by any means other than those made available to Users, as well as those usually used on the network, is prohibited, provided that they do not cause any harm to the EL Website. EL CASERÍO.
Users who voluntarily provide images or other graphic or multimedia information to EL CASERIO at the same time assign their reproduction rights during the time said material remains on the web server. In any case, CASERÍO, does not contract any obligation with the user with respect to such information, reserving the right to delete it at any time and without prior notice.
The web page may include links or links to third party sites. The web pages belonging to third parties have not been reviewed nor are they subject to controls by CASERÍO. The links that this website may contain will be offered solely as informative references, without any type of assessment of the contents, owners, products or products offered from them.
In any case, CASERÍO cannot be held responsible for the contents of these websites or for the measures adopted regarding your privacy or the processing of your personal data, or their conditions of use.
If you are interested in activating a link to any of the EL CASERÍO websites, you must communicate it, obtaining the express consent to create the link. EL CASERÍO reserves the right to oppose the activation of links to its website.
Communications from EL CASERÍO to the User will be made according to the data provided by the User when registering on the Website. The User who contracts products through the Website must declare that they are of legal age in accordance with Spanish legislation and in the case of contracting by minors, the authorization of the parents or guardians will be required to be able to enjoy the contracted service.
EL CASERÍO will not be directly or subsidiarily responsible for:
- EL CASERÍO will not be responsible for possible damages or losses that could be derived from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operational functioning of this electronic system, motivated by causes beyond CASERÍO; of delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads in its Data Processing Center, telephone lines, the Internet system or other electronic systems.
- The damages that may be caused to the user’s equipment by the use of the Website.
- The cases in which a third party, violating the established security measures, and/or through illegitimate interference, accesses the messages or uses them for the transmission of computer viruses.
- The vices and defects of all kinds of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored or made available.
- The legality, reliability and usefulness of the content that users transmit with the use of the website or the products offered therein, as well as its veracity or accuracy. CASERÍO does not control the use that users make of the Website, nor does it guarantee that they do so in accordance with the provisions of this Legal Notice.
By way of example and without limitation, the user will be responsible for:
- Of the contents entered by them, especially the data and information entered and sent to EL CASERÍO through the Website or on the Website.
- From carrying out any type of illegal action, harmful to rights, harmful and / or harmful.
- From the provision of untrue or incorrect data.
- Likewise, EL CASERÍO is exonerated from all responsibility for any damage or harm that the user may suffer as a result of errors, defects and omissions, in the information provided whenever it comes from outside sources. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in no case will the existing contracts between EL CASERÍO and its clients be affected except in those cases of fortuitous event or force majeure.
In general, the User undertakes to comply with these General Conditions of Use, as well as to comply with the special warnings or instructions for use contained therein or on the Website and always act in accordance with the law, good customs and the requirements of good faith, using the diligence appropriate to the nature of the service you enjoy, refraining from using the Website in any way that may prevent, damage or deteriorate its normal operation, assets or rights and good name and image commercial of EL CASERÍO, its suppliers, the rest of the Users or in general of any third party.
Personal data protection policy
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
For any litigious matter derived from the existence, access, use or content of the General Conditions of Use of the Website, both the Client and EL CASERÍO, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the jurisdiction and competence exclusive of the Courts and Tribunals of Tafalla (Navarra).
For any questions regarding these terms and conditions, please do not hesitate to contact us at Polígono Industrial La Nava, Parcela B4. Tafalla (Navarra) or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Website is implemented with technical cybersecurity measures in order to guarantee the security of data transmission between your browser and our Website.
The secure server establishes a connection so that the information is transmitted encrypted, which ensures that it is only intelligible to the Client’s computer and that of the Website. In this way, using the SSL protocol guarantees:
- That the Client is communicating his data to the server center of the Website and not to any other.
- To verify that it is in a secure environment, the Client must check that the address of the verification Website begins with https://. You can also identify the Website as secure when the icon of a lock appears in the address bar of your browser.
Last updated: December 13, 2022.