In compliance with Directive 2009/136/EC, developed in our regulations by the second section of the Article 22 and the Law on Information Society Services, following the guidelines of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, we hereby inform you in detail about how cookies are used on our website.
Cookies are small files that are saved in the browser used by every visitor to our website so that our server can remember the visit of this user at a later date when he/she returns to access our contents. This information does not reveal his/her identity or any personal data, nor does it provide access to any content stored on his/her PC. Nevertheless, it does allow our system to identify you as a certain user who has previously visited our website, viewed specific pages, etc. In addition, it allows your personal preferences and technical information to be stored, e.g., visits or specific pages that you have visited.
The aim of the cookies is to facilitate the faster access to the selected services for the user.
If you do not wish to store cookies in your browser or if you prefer to receive information whenever a cookie requests to be installed, this can be configured in your browser options. Most browsers allow cookies to be administered in 3 different ways:
- Cookies are always declined;
- The browser asks whether the user wants to install each cookie,
- Cookies are always accepted.
Your browser may also include the option for the detailed selection of the cookies you wish to install in your browser. Specifically, users can usually accept one of the following options:
- Decline cookies from specific domains;
- Decline cookies from third parties;
- Accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser is closed);
- Allow a server to create cookies for a different domain.
You can configure the options of the browser installed on your computer in order to allow, be informed about, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer.
You can find information about how to configure the most commonly used browsers on the following websites:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, consult Microsoft support or the browser help section.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, consult Mozilla support or the browser help section.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, consult Google Support or the browser help section.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, consult Apple support or the browser help section.
With regard to third-party cookies, meaning those cookies that are external to our web page, we cannot be held responsible for the content or veracity of their privacy policies. Therefore, the information that we provide is always with reference to the source.
Below you will find detailed information about the cookies that might be installed from our web page. All or only some of them may be installed, depending on your navigation.